- At this time we only distribute online & via a limited number of local suppliers. Check out our partners page to see if they have any in stock.
What Makes Skaterbuilt Boards Different From Reissue Decks?
- Our decks have blended the tech and concave of the modern era of skateboarding with the wide boards of the early 80's.
What Size Trucks Do I Need For My Boards?
- We recommend Independent 215's for our OG Pig and for other size decks check out their size chart for skateboard trucks.
Can Kids Ride Skaterbuilt Decks?
- While our boards tend to be on the larger side, we've had groms of all ages rep our decks over the years.
Should I Wear A Helmet While Skating?
- Skateboarding can be a dangerous sport. We recommend wearing protective gear while riding.
Will I Get Grip Thumb From Cowtongue Griptape?
- You most certainly will. And your mom might have to bandage it.
Can You Flow Me A Free Board?
- No. We are not your mom, we will not send you free boards.